Happy Halloween!!
Dakota is so ready for Halloween. We finally got her a good costume. The first one we got was delivered with a hole in it and also was very flimsy. Wasn't a good thing. So we went to a local store, that Dakota always wants to go to, in order to get one for her. She is going to be a bumble bee this year. The costume is so so cute. I can't wait to get pictures of her wearing it. Then right after Halloween, Dakota and I have to get up at a obscene time in the morning, to head to MO.We are going to go and see my dad. Hi Dad! We are excited. Dakota is ready to see PaGa.We will be there for about 5 days. James was going to go with us but unfortunately they are making him stay and work. So much for having lots of vacation time. Especially when you can never really take it when you want to. Oh well. I guess that is just the way the Navy works. Anyway just wanted to say hi. I hope you all enjoy your halloween! Have fun!
1 comment:
She's so cute! I can't believe shes so big! Have fun trick or treating and have a good trip! We'll have to talk soon!
Post a Comment