Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Well, Halloween went pretty well this year. As you can see Dakota was "a princess bumble bee" as she puts it. It was one of the cutest things I ever saw. We got dresses up and went trick or treating. I didn't stay with James and Dakota to long because I had to come home and pack so that we could get up bright and early the next morning. We had to be at the airport at 430 in the morning. That was awful.Anyway, Dakota only got about half way through the neighborhood before she made James carry her all the way home cause she was cold and wanted "Mommy". I thought that was pretty cute. I go outside and here James comes, in his clown costume, with Dakota on his shoulders. We had a good Halloween and are sure that next year will be even better.

No comments: