We took off and went to the zoo the other day up in Columbia. It was the perfect day. We had really good weather. No clouds and it was about mid to high 70's all day. It was wonderful. Dakota has come out of her shell when it comes to most of the animals. It used to be she just wanted to look from far away. Wow things sure have changed. She was able to pet a pony, feed a goat, a Llama and also feed a Giraffe. I think this was my favorite thing this whole day. We had the giraffe eating out of our hands, it was so cool. The only thing she didn't like was feeding the Lorakeets. She didn't like them flying at her head. Plus there were so many of them we all ended up with scratches all over our bodies. I don't think we will be feeding them again anytime soon. I am sure that will be one thing we will have to do again in the near future.
Adam's Talent Show Performance
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment