Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dakota's 3rd Birthday!



It is so hard to believe that Dakota has turned 3 this year. It was the first year that she was so excited for her birthday to come that we decided to have a nice birthday party for her instead of just one family and ours. We rented out a place called Davita's Funtastic Gymnastics. It was really fun and the kids really enjoyed themselves. When we got there, they had a whole obstacle course set up for the kids, they had all their trampolines open and on top of that they even had a kids area with playhouses and ball pits. Dakota had 8 other kids at her party. None of which wanted to leave when it was time to go. Anyway I promised some of you that I would put some pictures up of her party so here you go. I hope that next year more of you will be able to be at her birthday. We love and miss you all.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe she's 3! It looks like she had a great party. What a fun place! Let me know when you guys are coming to visit! We look forward to seeing you!