
Christmas this year was a good one. On Christmas Eve, we had to make a special trip to the store because I didn't buy stuff to make cookies for Santa and that wasn't going to fly. So we fought our way in and out of the store. I think the cutest part of this day was the fact that we not only had to get cookies and milk for Santa, but she also insisted on getting some carrots for Santa's reindeer too. It was so cute. On Christmas day she was kinda confused as to where the cookies, carrots and milk went. It was too funny. We had to explain that Santa came and ate the cookies, drank the milk and took the carrots with him for his reindeer. Then she was ok with it. All and all it was a great time. We both think she was a little spoiled this year as you can see in the picture. I guess that is what she gets when she is the only grandchild. LOL. She spent the whole day wanting to play with her toys and that was it. James was lucky enough to get the day off so he was able to spend it at home with the family. It was a weird day though because on Christmas day it was 75 degrees outside. Definitely not the type of Christmas James and I are used to. We also have Dakota's Birthday coming up. Her birthday is on the 16th of January, however, since James and all our friends have to work on that day we are holding her birthday on the 17th. She will be turning 3 years old. This is so hard for me to believe. I will update you with more pictures of her party after it happens. We wish you all a Great New Year and hope to see you all soon. We miss all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment