Well, as some of you know, it has been an interesting few months. We have been living here in Charleston, SC for the past 18m. James was put on a really awful rotating shit where he was never home. Well he is finally off the 12 hours rotating shifts. Not to say he still isn't there all the time. It is hard not only for me not to have him here but it is hard on him too.
Dakota, is getting big. It is hard to believe that we are coming up on her 3rd birthday. We plan on having a decent sized birthday party for her. It should be a blast. My mom will be coming out in Feb to help us celebrate it. Yes I know it will be a little late but hey, at least she will get to see her.
As for me, I am just trying to hang in there, keep my nose out of trouble, and stay busy. Dakota and I have found a couple of friends to hang out with so she enjoys that. Ok, yeah, I enjoy it too.
James will be going on Leave here in the next few days and will have 12 days off. We will see how long it takes me to tell him to go back to work. LOL. I will up date you on our vacation when we are done.
Keep in touch and check back later for updates.
Have a Great Day!
Adam's Talent Show Performance
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment